Non Veg recipes with easy method of cooking

Quick easy recipe facilitates a collection of all varieties of non vegetarian recipes like chicken, mutton, egg recipes, soups & sea food dishes. Different types of Indian and Chinese recipes, easy to cook and good for taste and health. Non vegetarian specials like hyderabadi chicken biryani, meat rice, meat masala and beef biryani and vegetarian recipes of dal, paneer curry and other pulao recipe making process.

MEAT LOAF




Ingredients:

½ kg. Mutton keema, cooked with ½ tsp. salt

½ cup fresh bread crumbs.

To make bread crumbs: Break 3 slices of fresh bread into bits and run dry in a mixie.

1 raw egg

½ tsp. chilli powder

½ tsp. cumin powder

2 tsp. ginger garlic paste

1 tbs. chopped coriander leaves

1 tsp. garam masala powder

2 tsp. freshly crushed pepper

3 tbs. tomato ketchup

Method:

1. Run in a mixie: cooked mince, fresh bread crumbs, raw egg, chillie powder, cumin powder, garlic ginger paste, coriander leaves, garam masala powder, crushed pepper and ½ tsp. salt.

2. Run the mixie till mince is soft.

3. Remove the mixture and put the mixture into a greased loaf tin, top with tomato ketchup.

4. bake at 10 degree for 30-40 minutes

When the meat loaf had cooled, cut slices o the meat loaf and serve.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Meat loaf is among my favorite non veg dishes since my childhood when my mom cook it for me and now when living in my nuclear family I have been missing the taste of my favorite cuisine that's why I always order it from restaurants and been searching for some nice recipe that can give same taste.And now after going through this recipe I will surely try this in my kitchen.
Recipes for steak

 
Quick Easy Recipes For Chicken, Mutton, Sea Food Dish, Egg & Non Veg Recipes © 2008 | Créditos: Templates Novo Blogger